If you do not agree to be bound by and comply with all of the foregoing, you may not access or use our currency information, services, or website. We suggest you print a copy of each of these documents for your records.
The term “Emirates Buildings PSC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed Emirates Buildings PSC for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the Terms and conditions set forth herein.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Emirates Buildings PSC shall not undertake any liabilities whatsoever for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law or to any of the content of this website.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Emirates Buildings PSC shall not be liable whatsoever. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, unless it is approved in writing by Emirates Buildings PSC, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages against the unauthorized user and could lead to serious legal actions against such unauthorized user,
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We do not undertake any responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Emirates Buildings PSC ‘s prior written consent.
• The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
• Emirates Buildings PSC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
• As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Emirates Buildings PSC nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Emirates Buildings PSC or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.